|• Designed to meet the specific needs of the marine industry.
• Made entirely of non-corrosive materials and are completely submersible.
• Are guaranteed to look and perform like new for many years of trouble free boating.
• The inline motor makes mounting easier and delivers over 225kg of pushing force.
• The clutchless ballscrew design always runs in sync on dual lift applications and never binds.
• Hatch lifts are smoothly operated using the optional single rocker switches shown below.
• Ballscrew spins freely when hatch is fully opened or closed eliminating limit switches and burned out motors.
• Stainless steel pull pin is standard with optional stainless steel nonlocking slide bracket available.
• Stainless steel ram locks in any position.
• High-impact, ultraviolet resistant nylon 66, 50% glass fibre reinforced thermoplastic housing.
• Lenco hatch lifts install with a single power cable saving hours on installation compared to hydraulics.
• 2 Year Warranty.
|SPECIFICATIONS (Click Part No. for More Details)|